UPDATE 17/05/21 - The café has re-opened for sit-in. It remains open daily 8.30am - 3.00pm. We are extremely pleased to welcome you back. There are a few new & very important measures to ensure everybody’s safety. Please take the time to read.
- Masks must be worn in the takeaway area and until you are seated at your table.
- We are running with a limited capacity. We have taken several tables out to allow a safe distance between customers.
- Tables are in fixed positions & are not to be moved. The number of places at each table is also fixed and cannot be increased.
- As we will be running at reduced capacity the café is for food and drink only. For now - given the circumstances - we are not permitting use of the facilities as a workspace.
- Orders & payment will be taken at the table. Please ask for you bill when you are ready.
- Hand sanitiser is available upon entry to the sit-in area, in the toilets & at the till.
- Tables & chairs will be sanitised after each sitting.
- Salt & pepper changed for cleaning after each sitting.
- Toilets checked & handles sanitised routinely throughout the day.
- We ask that everyone remains at their tables (barring toilet trips) for the duration of their visit - this goes for little ones too!
Everybody must check-in via the NHS app. If you do not have the app – you will be provided with a Track & Trace form to fill out. This is mandatory, there are no exceptions. Thank you for your co-operation & support.
We are keeping the takeaway area at the front of the café. Please keep at a safe distance when waiting for takeaway service and wear a face covering. We are accepting cash - we are not using reusable cups for the time being.
In order to manage capacity we are not letting people pass between the shop and café. The shop remains open daily 8.30am - 4.30pm daily. Face coverings are mandatory.
We are limiting the number of people allowed in the store to three at any one time. This is to help ensure safe levels of social distance and contact for customers and staff alike. Please remain patient and keep at a safe distance if you have to wait.
We value your custom at this difficult time - but we also value your safety. We ask that you aim to shop swiftly, considerately and where possible alone.
Thanks for your continued support. Stay safe and look out for one another.