UPDATE - The café is now open for takeaway and sit-in. It is open daily 8.30am - 3.00pm.The takeaway area is situated at the entrance with the back portion of the café reserved for sit-in customers. Please keep at a safe distance when waiting for takeaway service and wear a face covering. The café is still card only and we are not using reusable cups for the time being.
With the return of sit-in - we have a few new & very important measures to ensure everybody’s safety. Please take the time to read.
- We are running with a limited capacity. We have taken several tables out to allow a safe distance between customers.
- Tables are in fixed positions & are not to be moved. The number of places at each table is also fixed and cannot be increased.
- As we will be running at reduced capacity the café is for food and drink only. For now - given the circumstances - we are not permitting use of the facilities as a workspace.
- Orders & payment will be taken at the table. Please ask for you bill when you are ready.
- Card payment only.
- Hand sanitiser is available upon entry to the sit-in area, in the toilets & at the till.
- Tables & chairs will be sanitised after each sitting.
- Salt & pepper changed for cleaning after each sitting.
- Toilets checked & handles sanitised routinely throughout the day.
- We ask that everyone remains at their tables (barring toilet trips) for the duration of their visit - this goes for little ones too!
- We encourage all sit-in customers to fill in the forms on the tables so we can assist with NHS Track & Trace should the scenario arise.
In order to manage capacity we are not letting people pass between the shop and café. The shop remains open daily 8.30am - 4.30pm daily. Face coverings are mandatory.
We are limiting the number of people allowed in the store to four at any one time. This is to help ensure safe levels of social distance and contact for customers and staff alike.Please remain patient and keep at a safe distance while waiting.
We value your custom at this difficult time - but we also value your safety. We ask that customers shop swiftly and considerately. We are still encouraging everybody to shop solo - please try to visit the store alone (without partners/children) - this helps reduce the risk for everybody.
We would also like to encourage contactless payment where possible.
Thanks for your continued support. Stay safe and look out for one another.